Out To Grass Terms and Conditions
We let a pitch to you with the expectation that you will follow the customs of good camping and caravanning. We reserve the right to ask you to leave at any point of your stay if the behaviour of any member of your party is unacceptable to us and no refund of monies will be paid.
1.We have split our fields into the following areas;
a.) The Glamping Field and On the Go Field with a slightly later noise curfew and
b.) The Family Field with a slightly earlier noise curfew
Please note that we are rather lively and not a quiet campsite.
Pitches are available from 2 pm on the day your holiday commences. No arrivals after 9.00 pm. You must vacate by midday on the day of departure and leave the pitch in a clean and tidy state. Pitches offered are for tents or live in vehicles only cars must be parked in the adjacent car park. The only other unit on a pitch may be a small pop up type tent for occupancy by children under 16.
Prices are per pitch per night. It is your responsibility to ensure that you can fit your tent within the pitch allocated to you. If you decide to bring extras, these must fit within the pitch.
You must inform us of any changes and extras before arrival. Once you have made your booking and payment the price of the holiday will not be subject to change unless you amend your booking.
We will confirm your booking indicating that a pitch has been reserved for you on the dates required. The pitch offered will be based upon the information supplied by you.
You may request a specific pitch, BUT THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED.
Sometimes pitches have to be re-allocated depending on need. We will inform you if we need to make a change. Acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a specific pitch. Bookings are not transferable in any circumstances. Alterations by you to a booking after confirmation will incur an administration charge of £2 per alteration. The person who signs the Booking Form is responsible for the booking and warrants that they are over 18 years of age and that the party will not exceed the numbers stated on the booking form.
NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN EXCEPT UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CANCELLATION PLAN.
The plan does not cover adverse weather conditions.
2. Booking payment may be made by credit or debit card, via PayPal and does not incur further charges. Payment by cheque is not accepted. To avoid disappointment we advice that you arrive with some cash as some of the traders do not take card payments.
Cancellation by you due to inclement weather, non arrival of party members, arrival after the due date or events beyond our control will need supporting evidence for any claim is required.
Photocopies are not acceptable. To protect confidentiality, medical evidence need only be a letter from your doctor stating that it is inappropriate for a holiday to be taken. The deposit will not be returned.
3. The contract is with Mr Ian Johnson of Out to Grass Leisure Limited, Woodend Farm, Bromyard Road, Malvern, Worcestershire WR13 5JW. Out to Grass Leisure Limited will not be liable to any person visiting, for any personal injury, fatal or non-fatal.
4. If, after your arrival, we are unable to provide the pitch allocated to you, we will offer a pitch of the same or higher specification. If we cannot offer an alternative pitch, we will refund your total holiday cost, but you will have no additional claim against us. If you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates, there is no guarantee that the same pitch will be available. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all advertised facilities are available, it may be sometimes necessary to close or limit a facility for safety or improvement reasons.
5. You must pitch as directed by the ground staff, not encroach upon any other pitches and consider fire risk limitation, safety and access. If you pitch outside the boundaries of your pitch or your unit is judged to pose a risk to the safety and comfort of others you will be asked to move.
6. A valid ticket must be displayed on your unit at all times.
7. We have an active environmental policy. You are encouraged to help us minimise waste. Following COVID19 guidelines to protect our staff and visitors we kindly ask you to take your waste away with you.
We also kindly ask you to avoid the use of chemical washing up and beauty products. We supply the washing up stations and handwashing facilities with eco -friendly products and we stock a range of environmentally friendly beauty products at our reception.
We discourage our customers to use glitter on our site.
8. We have an active No Glass Policy to protect all of us; you, children, our four-legged friends from cut injuries. We encourage you to transfer goods from glass to plastic bottles prior to your arrival and keep small jars inside your camp and take away these on your departure.
9. We allow each adult camper the option to bring a ‘reasonable amount’ of alcohol with them to Out To Grass campsite. What is considered a ‘reasonable amount’ is at the sole discretion of the Out To Grass management. This is on the condition that it is for their own consumption and is not sold or supplied to another camper. Anyone drinking alcohol must be 18+ anyone breaching this rule may be asked to leave the campsite without a refund being given. Alcohol can be brought to the campsite but not consumed within the licensed venue or surrounding designated areas. Out To Grass reserves the right to change this policy at any time without notice. Please be sensible and know your limits so that everyone can have a good time. OTG supports the Drinkaware Campaign.
10. The speed limit is 5mph. Please drive SLOWLY. This includes bicycles and any other wheeled conveyances. Drivers must hold a licence and have tax and MOT as appropriate. No recreational vehicles such as motorised scooters or quad bikes are allowed.
11. You must ensure children in your party are properly supervised at all times, in all areas of the park, including the play area and all amenities and when cycling around the park.
12. If you bring a dog, this remains your responsibility at all times, must be on a lead and not left unattended. You must clean up after your dog. You should obtain the information for dog owners from reception. Dogs are NOT allowed in Glamping Pods.
13. Open fires and ground level barbecues are not permitted. Fire baskets to prevent grass damage are available for you to borrow. The use of generators is not permitted on site. Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed.
This includes tying ropes to or driving nails into trees.
14. If there is a problem or dissatisfaction with any matters under our control, please notify us immediately, so we may have the opportunity to rectify issues. We cannot accept liability with any claim of whatever nature if you fail to notify us within seven days from the end of your stay with us.
15. Groups of young people (3 or more) under the age of 21 are required to pay a refundable deposit based on £200/ group or £40/ person whichever is greater.
16. Covid 19; We have implemented a system of dedicated pitches spaced out for privacy and social distancing. Our primary concern is the safety of our staff and visitors. The team at OTG take our responsibilities seriously and ask for your cooperation. We require all campers to adhere to current government guidelines.