We let a pitch to you with the expectation that you will follow the usual customs of good camping and caravanning. We reserve the right to ask you to leave at any point of your stay if the behaviour of any member of your party is unacceptable to us and no refund of monies will be paid.
1. In peak and high seasons pitches are available from 2pm on the day your holiday commences. In value and low seasons you may arrive earlier. No arrivals after 9.00 pm. You must vacate by 12.00 am on the day of departure and leave the pitch in a clean and tidy state. Pitches offered are for one tent, motor home, caravan or camper van only, plus one vehicle. The only other unit on a pitch may be a small pop up type tent for occupancy by children under 16.
Pitch price are per individual per night. It is your responsibility to ensure that you can fit both your vehicle and unit on the pitch allocated to you. If you decide to bring extras, these must fit within the pitch.
You must inform us of any changes and extras prior to your arrival. Once you have made your booking and made either an initial payment or the full amount for your booking, the price of the holiday will not be subject to change unless your holiday requirements change.
We will confirm your booking indicating that a pitch has been reserved for you on the dates required. The pitch offered will be based upon the information supplied by you.
You may request a specific pitch, BUT THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED.
Sometimes pitches have to be re-allocated depending on need. We will inform you if we need to make a change. Acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a specific pitch. Bookings are not transferable in any circumstances. Alterations by you to a booking after confirmation, will incur an administration charge of £2 per alteration. The person who signs the Booking Form is responsible for the booking and warrants that they are over 18 years of age and that the party will not exceed the numbers stated on the booking form.
NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN EXCEPT UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CANCELLATION PLAN. The plan does not cover adverse weather conditions.
2. Booking payment may be made by credit or debit card and does not incur further charges. Payment by cheque is not accepted. Please note that we ONLY ACCEPT CASH on site.
Cancellation by you due to inclement weather, non arrival of party members, arrival after the due date or events beyond our control will need Supporting evidence for any claim is required. Photocopies are not acceptable. To protect confidentiality, medical evidence need only be a letter from your doctor stating that it is inappropriate for a holiday to be taken. The deposit will not be returned.
3. The contract is with Mr Ian Johnson of Out to Grass Leisure Camping Park, Bromyard Road, Malvern, Worcestershire WR13 5JW. Out to Grass Leisure Camping Park will not be liable to any person visiting, for any personal injury, fatal or non fatal unless caused
by a negligent act or omission by the company or its employees. Out to Grass Leisure Camping Park will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage to any property including, motor vehicles and personal effects, howsoever caused or sustained.
4. If, after your arrival we are unable to provide the pitch allocated to you, we will offer a pitch of the same or higher specification. If we cannot offer an alternative pitch we will refund your total holiday cost, but you will have no additional claim against us. If you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates, there is no guarantee that the same pitch will be available. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all advertised facilities are available, it may be sometimes necessary to close or limit a facility for safety or improvement reasons.
5. You must pitch as directed by the ground staff, not encroach upon any other pitches and consider fire risk limitation, safety and access. If you pitch outside the boundaries of your pitch or your unit is judged to pose a risk to the safety and comfort of others you will be asked to move.
6. A valid ticket must be clearly displayed on your unit at all times.
7. The speed limit is 5mph. Please drive SLOWLY. This includes bicycles and any other wheeled conveyances. Drivers must hold a licence and have tax and MOT as appropriate. No recreational vehicles such as motorised scooters or quad bikes are allowed.
8. You must ensure children in your party are properly supervised at all times, in all areas of the park, including the play area and all amenities and when cycling around the park.
9. If you bring a dog, this remains your responsibility at all times, must be on a lead and not left unattended. You must clean up after your dog. You should obtain the information for dog owners from reception.
10. Open fires and ground level barbecues are not permitted. Bricks for barbecues to prevent grass damage are available for you to borrow. The use of generators is not permitted on site. Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed. This includes tying ropes to, or driving nails into trees.
12. If there is a problem or dissatisfaction with any matters under our control, please notify us immediately, so we may have the opportunity to rectify issues. We cannot accept liability in relation to any claim of whatever nature if you fail to notify us within seven days from the end of your stay with us.
13. This year we are introducing a No Glass Policy to protect all of us; you, children, our four legged friends from cut injuries. We encourage you to transfer goods from glass to plastic bottles prior to arrival and keep small jars inside your camp and take away these on your departure.
14. We have a active environmental policy. You are encouraged to help us minimise waste. We kindly ask you to separate your rubbish if possible into recyclable and non-recyclable bins.
15. Groups of young people (3 or more) under the age of 21 are required to pay a refundable deposit based on £200/ group or £40/ person whichever is greater.