Out to Grass Accessibility Statement
Our campsite has pitches to let for tents and small campervans. We are always trying hard to improve the accessibility of the site and our facilities in order to meet the full range of our visitor’s needs so that everyone can truly enjoy their stay with us. Guest feedback and suggestions are warmly received.
• We have a website with pictures of the site and its facilities.
• Booking and enquiries can be made online or by email
• Our staff are always happy to discuss our facilities and your concerns even before a booking is made, please do not hesitate to ask.
• If it would be helpful for you, we will try and reserve a pitch as near as possible to the toilet block if you let us have full details of your request when you make your reservation
Arrival and Car Parking Facilities
• There is a tarmac parking area next to the reception which is gently sloping.
• Our opening hours are strictly 12-8pm but we will accommodate you outside of these times by PRIOR ARRANGEMENT.
• A landline and/or mobile number is clearly displayed to give access to staff during quiet periods & out of hours
• Tourist information is available from reception/bar and is also displayed on the notice board by the toilet block, including emergency service contact numbers.
• There is a strict 5mph speed limit throughout the campsite to ensure the safety of our guests & our four legged friends.
• Parts of the site are on a gentle slope. Barked foot paths around the site ensure wheelchair accessibility with care.
• The main central access road is tarmac.
• The public areas are well illuminated at night
The fire pit, main entertainment dome and bar area is wheelchair accessible too.